Procurement Assistance And Support
- Veteran Institute for Procurement is a training and assistance program established by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce to help Veteran-owned businesses to access government contracts.
- helps companies to identify, bid and perform on government contracts with federal, state, and local government.
Are Government Contracts Profitable
Whether its your companys first contract or youve been providing products and services to the federal government for years, one thing is certain: Government contracting can be very profitable.
Government contracting allows businesses to get paid for providing products and services that help the government meet its goals. The federal government allocated over 140 billion dollars to contracts with small businesses in 2020.
Government contracting gives you access to the worlds largest customer . It also can provide your business with stability, profitability, and growth opportunities you may not find in other markets.
Gsa Provides Free Access To Federal Contract Information
WASHINGTON Public access to federal contract information will be provided at no charge, under the new, Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation , which will be accessible Oct. 1, the U.S. General Services Administration announced today.
In keeping with the Presidents vision to expand public access to government, GSA will provide free access to federal procurement reports as a citizen service. Free public access to real-time, contract information expands opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to agencies at greater value to the government, which, in turn, provides added value to tax dollars.
Private citizens, small and large businesses, non-profit organizations, Members of Congress and federal agencies, generally, will share equal access to standard reports, such as socio-economic reports showing which agencies have awarded contracts to small, minority-owned businesses, small veteran-owned businesses, etc. There may be delayed access to some data for security reasons.
For organizations, businesses and private citizens needing access to raw contract data, GSA will offer direct access to the entire FPDS-NG database, through Web services, at a fee to cover the cost of a permanent computer connection, approximately $2,500.
Last Reviewed: 2017-08-13
Read Also: Businesses Funded By The Government
Is The Trial Really Free Can I Really Cancel Anytime
Yes and yes! While we do ask for your credit card upon creating youraccount, this is for verification purposes and protects us fromscrapers who want to take our data. If you cancel before the end ofyour trial, you will not be billed. At the end of the 14-day trial,you will be charged the monthly subscription price you select. Atany time, you can cancel directly from within the app under Account> Billing, just click the “Cancel Subscription” button. If youhave any trouble at all and wish to cancel, you can also contact usvia that chat in the bottom right corner of this page. Simply tellus the email associated to the account and state you wish to cancel.No questions asked. We want all our customers to be happy, even ifthat means letting them walk away.
Find New Ways To Grow Your Business For Free
Explore market intelligence to help you prepare better bid proposal and expand your offerings.
As a business in the DemandStar network, youll get access to hundreds of thousands of active and historical solicitations and bids.
- Get free access to government bids and use DemandStars powerful search capabilities to find opportunities near you.
- Review winning historical bids for reference.
- Determine which goods and services are in high demand.
- Save time by creating bid templates based on best practices.
Read Also: Difference Between Governance And Compliance
A Faster Safer Way To Submit Bids
Electonic bidding saves time and helps keep everyone safe.
Submit responses online immediately no more printing copies and hand-delivering to Town Hall.
Fill out a few fields, attach your documents, and upload.
Update your responses up until the due date.
Get notified the moment amendments, changes, and award information is uploaded.
Key Websites Internet Bookmark File
- Imagine knowing exactly which websites to use and how to use them. Its like having access to the computer of a 30 year government sales veteran and now you have all the core websites they use to find opportunities, locate teaming partners, research competitive intelligence, research competitor pricing, and much more.
- Simply import the bookmark file into your Internet browser.
- Throughout the documentation, templates, webinars, podcasts, and other resources, these websites are referred to time and again. Our job is to accelerate your entry into the market. This is part of that process.
You May Like: How Does Government Housing Work
Federal State And Local Government Agencies Buy Over $3 Trillion A Year Of Goods And Services
- All the benefits of free registration
- Gain access to 27,230+ government institutions
- Take greater market control with 383,400+ bid opportunities
- Receive customized results for your area and business sector
- Search for unique bids on our system
- Take advantage of flat membership plans with no hidden fees
- Receive automatic bid notifications from over 1,560 Government Institutions.
- Respond to their bid opportunities electronically – saving you time and money.
Finding And Tracking Nys Opportunities Is Now Easier Than Ever
Besides the new look, the Contract Reporter has been redesigned to make finding contracting opportunities easy. Some of the new features include:
- A customizable homepage displays your ads of interest
- Bookmark ads for easy retrieval
- Redesigned ad display puts all solicitation information at your fingertips
- Filter ads by contracting category, geographic location and ad type
- Sort ads by issue date, due date and issuing entity
Don’t Miss: Us Government Jobs In Germany
Three Great Websites To Find Government Contracting Opportunities
Working for the federal government can be very lucrative for your business. The United States government is the largest buyer of products and services in the world. Some contracts offered by the federal government are open to any business that qualifies for that contract while some contracts are limited to certain types of businesses, such as women-owned small businesses.
A DC government contracting attorney can help ensure that your business is ready and meets all requirements for federal government contracts. The next step involves locating federal contracts forbidding.
Bidding On Federal Construction Projects
All our design and construction contracting opportunities are advertised under Contract Opportunities on SAM.gov. You’ll need to register on SAM.gov to obtain access to drawings and specifications for a project. The contract opportunity will contain any additional instructions on how to obtain classified drawings and specifications. The following areas are included in construction.
You May Like: How Much Is The Government Rebate On Solar
Didn’t Find What You Were Looking For
Try our advanced search to further refine your bid inquiries and obtain more precise results.
Contact our customer care team at +1.866.432.0296 .
and we will reply soon, within the next two business days.
GovernmentBids.com is powered by mdf commerce, offering a range of services in government contracts, government RFPs, government bids and government procurement systems.
- Most popular bid categories:
- Construction bids, Architectural and Engineering bids, Grounds and Landscaping bids, IT/Technology Consulting bids, , Security and Safety bids, View all categories
- Most popular bidding states:
Start Writing Your Contract Proposal
You have to write a formal and winning proposal and submit it to the requesting authority following their specifications.
Ensure that your proposal contains the following:
Also Check: Government Help For Single Pregnant Mothers
Work With A Dc Fractional General Counsel On Federal Government Contracts
A DC fractional general counsel helps you with every aspect of federal government contracting. From preparing your internal operations and accounting to submitting proposals and completing the work. Contact Steve Thienel today to see how you can benefit from the guidance, support, and legal advice of an experienced general counsel.
Request For Supply Arrangement
This method is used to solicit bids from a pool of pre-qualified suppliers for specific requirements. The intent is to establish a framework to permit expeditious processing individual bid solicitations which result in legal binding contracts for the goods and services described in those bid solicitations.
For more information, please visit the Supply Arrangements Web page.
Recommended Reading: Can You Donate Money To The Government
Advance Contract Award Notices
An ACAN is a public notice published on GETS for 15 calendar days indicating to the supplier community that a department or agency intends to award a contract for goods, services or construction to a pre-identified supplier, thereby allowing other suppliers to signal their interest in bidding by submitting a statement of capabilities. If no supplier submits a statement of capabilities that meets the requirements set out in the ACAN, on or before the closing date stated, the buyer will proceed with the contract award.
When a department or agency claims that there is only one source for a requirement, PWGSC scrutinizes the situation very carefully. If you feel your company can fulfill the requirement set out in an ACAN, you can submit a statement of capabilities for this requirement. If in fact your statement meets the requirements, the buyer will then proceed with the competitive process.
Contracts Awarded By Eu Institutions Agencies And Other Bodies
The EU institutions use public procurement contracts to buy services, works and goods, e.g. studies, training, conference organisation, IT equipment. They award public contracts through calls for tender.
As part of the single market, EU law sets out minimum public procurement rules to safeguard the core principles of transparency, equal treatment, open competition, and sound procedural management. This creates a competitive, open and well-regulated procurement market to support growth in jobs and investments in the EU.
Follow the links below to access EU procurement procedures, rules and opportunities.
Also Check: Af Us Government Money Market A
The Easiest Government Contracts To Win
The U.S. government is known to be one of the markets oldest and largest purchasers. In fact, it purchases billions to trillions per year in goods and services.
Regardless of business size, understanding how to approach and win government contracts is a key component of success or failure for many companies. Winning the first contract can be a perplexing task, but there are resources to make it easier. Keep reading to learn more.
$26 Billion In Strategies To Help You Win Government Contracts
Federal Access is an award winning and nationally recognized knowledge-base and training platform that helps companies win government contracts. FA is not a bid-matching system. FA provides the templates, resources, tactics, and strategies you need to win. Over the last ten years, our Members have won more than $2.6 Billion in definitive contracts and more than $30 Billion in indefinite delivery contracts .
Don’t Miss: Is The Government Giving Out Free Money
% Money Back Guarantee
Our reputation is based on your satisfaction and the trust you place in our products and services. We developed Federal Access to be the most comprehensive and cost effective government sales platform on the market. We measure the value of our company and services on only one metric our Members winning contracts. We guarantee to provide the products and services as described. Or your money back. Guaranteed.
Do Business With The Military
Find out how your business can search and compete for contracting opportunities within the military.
- Learn about opportunities to sell to the military by contacting the small business office within each branch of the armed forces and Department of Defense.
- Find military contracting opportunities using the Contract Opportunities Search Tool on beta.SAM.gov. Search using the name of the military branch youre interested in working with, or the location of a specific military installation.
- If you are a veteran, check out programs and information specific to military veterans.
Don’t Miss: Right To Petition The Government
Medical Services Pharmaceuticals And Biologics
The government is always looking for novel ways to improve the health care system and make it more efficient and look for better ways to help people who arent getting the care they need.
An example of this is when J& J partnered with the U.S. government with a $1 billion investment to speed up the vaccines development and production even before proving its effectiveness.
The world has all kinds of businesses that are interesting for winning government contracts. No matter how big or small companies are, they can choose to bid on government contracts if they are interested in conducting business with the government.
Business owners find this process very beneficial, as they can quickly make a lot of money. The federal government is one of the biggest purchasers in the country, so if a company wants to increase its revenue streams, it could look into bidding on government contracts.
Webinars And Training Events
- Live and On-Demand
- Educational, fast-paced, high-energy and packed with techniques and strategies.
- Each month you will have access to a webcast focused on essential techniques and strategies for accelerating your business and winning government contracts. These sessions, highly educational and thought-provoking, are consistently rated as one of the strongest sessions at national government conferences.
Read Also: 9 000 Grant From Government
Training Videos On Government Sales
- On Demand. Anytime. Any Place. Any Device.
- Most of us learn by seeing and hearing. The on-demand video training helps define the overarching objective of the Federal Access Platform to educate, accelerate, and help you maximize revenue. These videos are professionally developed to create value through teaching, social, and professional engagement. You dont have to schedule a trip to Washington DC for training or spend thousands of dollars going to conferences just for training. These videos provide maximum value and allow you to train when and where you want.
Dynamic Small Business Search
Approximately one-quarter of all federal contracts are set aside each year for small businesses. The DSBS is maintained by the Small Business Administration . The DSBS is free to use and allows small businesses to access a list of federal contracts specifically set aside for small businesses.
In addition to meeting the numerical requirements to qualify as a small business, a company must also meet the other general requirements to qualify are federal contracts that aside for small businesses. Those qualifications are:
· The company must be a for-profit business
· The company must be independently owned and operated
· The company cannot dominate the field nationally for its particular product or service and,
· The company must be physically located and operate within the United States or one of its territories.
Approximately one-quarter of all federal contracts are set aside each year for small businesses.
Also Check: How To Sign Up For Government Healthcare
Federal Government Procurement Programs And Resources
- beta.sam.gov — This site is the official source for Federal Government Contracting Opportunities. Anyone interested in doing business with the government can use this system to research active opportunities.
- The System for Award Management is an official website of the U.S. government. There is no cost to use SAM. You can use this site for FREE to:
- Register to do business with the U.S. government
- Update or renew your entity registration
- Check status of an entity registration
- Search for entity registration and exclusion records
- GSA’s Federal Supply Schedules also known as Multiple Award Schedules , are contracts that allow federal customers to acquire more than 4 million services and products directly from more than 8,600 commercial suppliers. Under the schedules program, GSA enters into contracts with commercial firms to provide supplies and services at stated prices for given periods of time.
- The Small Business Administrations Government Contracting Programs to assist small, woman, minority and veteran-owned and disadvantaged business owners obtain or increase government contracts.
Find Federal Goverment Contracting Opportunities
The Maryland Department of Commerce has a directory of profiles for federal agencies with headquarters or major operations in Maryland. Explore this resource to:
- Understand missions and facility locations
- Learn how to do business with the agency
- Access procurement forecasts
- View contact information
Strategy Playbook Market Updates
- A video blog with your cup of coffee.
- Weekly 5 minute business and market updates for tips and strategies for winning government contracts.
- Topics include small business regulations, how to prepare for upcoming conferences, teaming recommendations, and much more.
- The Strategy Playbook is the first resource you see every time you log into the Federal Access portal.
The Government Sales Manual
- Comprehensive 450+ pages of techniques and strategies for government capture management, sales, marketing, teaming and proposal differentiation. Developed for businesses from start-up to $50 million annual revenue. This is not a book but a manual that outlines every core concept required to successfully market and sell to the federal government.
- Basic and Advanced Strategies for Winning Government Contracts.
- 30 years industry best practice.
- The Government Sales Manual provides extensive detail on techniques and strategies to improve your prospecting, synchronize sales activities, and generate revenue. It is designed to educate you not only on the market but the internal business strategies you need to accelerate marketing, sales, and proposal efforts.
You May Like: Government Contractor Jobs In Tampa Fl
Game Changers For Government Contractors
- The leading podcast for government contractors in the United States. Weekly interviews with leading market experts and thought leaders providing game-changing advice on how to win government contracts.
- We interview industry experts from across the nation to provide you with Game Changing recommendations, techniques, and strategies on how to improve your business and win new government contracts.
What Are Government Contracts
They are legal agreements between a government agency and a contractor that obligates the government agency to pay for goods or services. Once the contract is awarded, the business must fulfill its part of the deal according to the terms of the agreement.
There are two types of government contracts:
Prime contracts are entered into between the government and a prime contractor. This is where the governments goods or services will be delivered and where it directs most of its oversight efforts.
Subcontracts are agreements between prime contractors and subcontractors who provide goods or services to fulfill their obligations under the prime contract.
Read Also: Government Jobs For 17 Year Olds