What To Bring With You To The Clerk’s Office
- A check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State . Please note fees are increasing on December 27, 2021. Please check the travel.state.gov website for the latest informatin.
- $35 execution fee paid by cash/check/debit/credit for each applicant. If you use our photo services, an additional $15 will be added to the execution fee . This fee is payable to the Chancery Clerk of DeSoto County.
Definition Of A Passport
A passport is an internationally recognized travel document attesting to the identity and nationality of the bearer. A passport indicates that its bearer is entitled to receive the protection and assistance of the diplomatic and consular officer of their country while abroad. In essence, it is a request on the part of the issuing government that officials of foreign governments permit the bearer to travel or sojourn in their territories and afford them all lawful aid and protection.
About Our Passport Services
Our customer service centers accept only DS-11 applications for first-time applicants, minor renewals and certain qualifying adult renewals . The standard adult renewal is mail-in only.
You can also apply for a U.S. passport card, which is valid for land and sea crossings between the United States and Canada, Mexico and the Carribean. The card is not valid for travel by air.
Passport hours vary by location. See the individual customer service center location pages for details. The Downtown Customer Service Center and the Mobile Customer Service Center do not accept passport applications.
Read Also: Examples Of Data Governance In Healthcare
Print A Passport Application
Visit the U.S. Department of State Travel website to print a passport application or answer any questions you may have about applying for or renewing a passport.
Applications are accepted in the Chancery Court Offices on the 1st floor of the DeSoto County Courthouse, located at 2535 Highway 51 South in Hernando, Mississippi. Room 100 and Room 104 both have agents available to assist you. Applications are accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. The Clerk’s office accepts walk-ins, no appointment necessary.
Is Converting Pdf To Word Safe
If you ask yourself about your documents’ safety even when you convert PDF to DOCX, you do everything correctly. Digital security is one of the most demanding things in the modern world, especially when it comes to collecting and storing personal data, payment details, and business management.
If thatâs not enough for you, you can improve your records’ protection even more by using additional security features:
Encrypt a docDocuments > EncryptedEnable HIPAA complianceMy Account > Settings > Authentication and Access SecurityHIPAA ComplianceTrack all the changesMY DOCSAuditLog in with your phoneLogin with Your Phone
Don’t Miss: Government Grants For Start Up Businesses
What Documents Do You Need To Renew Your Passport By Mail
- Completed Form DS-82, signed and dated.
- Original undamaged U.S. Passport meeting the above requirements.
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate or court order if your name has changed.
- Fees .
- A recent color photograph.
Note: In order to protect your application during mailing and processing, DO NOT FOLD the application. Use a mailing method that can be tracked through the United States Postal Service. Please make copies of all the original documents for your own records.
400 Grand Ave
Passport Book Vs Card
- Passport books can be used for international travel by air, sea or land.
- Passport cards allow entry into the U.S. at land border crossings and sea ports . It can NOT be used for international air travel.
- For more information, including forms and fee schedule, you can go to the official passport website: travel.state.gov
You May Like: Do I Qualify For Any Government Benefits
A Trustworthy Way To Convert Pdf To Word
Nowadays, when web services are becoming more and more robust every day, there is no need to look for full-fledged, installable software. You no longer have to spend your time and waste your device’s memory. All the tools you need are already available right in your preferred web browser. Analogs of resource-consuming programs like Adobe Photoshop already successfully work online. When it comes to converting and editing files in Portable Document Format, it is so easy. Companies like pdfFiller are making your work with PDFs even more straightforward.
Follow the guidelines below to convert PDF to Word online using this professional service.
The registration process is simple and quick. Open the browser, go to pdffiller.com, and click the Start free trial button. The service will ask you to enter your email address and password to complete the procedure.
The registration can be faster by using the Social login function. Just select one of your social network profiles , confirm your account ownership, and give appropriate access to your data. After that, logging in to your account will always only require just two mice clicks.
The registration is complete when you reach the Dashboard. You’ve only spent 30 seconds, but now you’re already ready for editing and converting PDFs to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PNG, and so on.
To finish exporting, select Save As at the bottom of the screen and find a sample in the chosen destination.
How To Sign A Pdf Online
signNow is a powerful solution that allows you to create an electronic signature from any place in the world. It only takes a few clicks and doesnt require using additional software to sign documents online. Among the many other editors, signNow is straightforward and reliable, so you dont have to worry about your level of experience, or the security of your documents or intellectual property when you upload to the service.
eSign any PDF in seconds with signNow:
- 01.Upload a document from your device and click its name to begin signing.
- 02.Select the My Signature tool.
- 03.Choose a method for creating your unique eSignature: typing, drawing, or uploading.
Once youve signed your document, use the button to download or send it via email. For more complex tasks, signNow offers an array of useful tools. Check out its other features to enhance your document management for personal or business use: Invite to Sign, Create Signing Link, Make Template, Merge Documents, Add Fields, and many others. Moreover, when using this service for signing contracts, try installing the mobile application to never miss a notification.
You May Like: Data Governance In Pharmaceutical Industry
How Do I Fill Out The Us Passport Renewal Application
The first section requests personal information such as full name, date of birth, place of birth, gender, social security number, email address, primary contact phone number and mailing address. There is a place to attach your passport photo and input the date about your most recent passport book or passport card. The last item on the first page is a space to input name change information if it applies to you.
The second page of Form DS-82 has spaces for you to include your height, hair color, eye color, occupation, employer or school, additional contact phone number, permanent address, emergency contact and travel plans. If you do not have any immediate travel plans, you can leave the spaces blank.
It is very important that you follow the instructions carefully. Any errors or illegible writing can lead to delays in processing time and complicate your travel plans. It is always a good idea to check everything two or three times before mailing in the completed passport renewal form.
Renewal Of Regular Us Passport For An Adult
On April 18, 2021, U.S. Mission Ecuador began accepting online fee payments for adult U.S. passport renewal applications. Paying online allows you to send your application to the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate without the need to send a cheque de gerencia or cheque de emergencia. Qualifying adult passport renewal applicants may pay the $130 passport renewal fee online via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or Pay Pal. See our Pay.gov section for more information on this new process.
Please note that the online fee option is limited to U.S. citizens residing in Ecuador. U.S. citizens who reside outside of Ecuador are not eligible for the online fee payment option at this time. Online fee payment is currently available for passport book renewals only. If you wish to apply for a passport card or renew a passport card, please see our Applying for a Passport Card section below.
You qualify to have your passport renewed via DHL using a DS-82 form. If you have reached this page directly, please review the Renewing your U.S. passport section first to ensure you qualify to use this renewal service. The fees collected are non-refundable. If you do not qualify to use this service and make the payment online, you will not receive a refund.
Don’t Miss: Federal Government Software Engineer Jobs
How To Sign A Pdf On Android
Android users looking to manage documents from their phones have many options available to them. Installing additional software is not a problem. Every user has a Google account that allows them to add any app in seconds. When it comes to signing documents, now you can simply open the Play Market, type «signNow» in the search field and install it.
After a few seconds, youll be able to instantly eSign a PDF on Android:
- 01. Open the app, create a new account, or log in using your Facebook or Google profile.
- 02. Click on the Plus icon to add a document. You can upload it from your camera, SD card, device, cloud storage, or a single file.
- 03. When your file is opened, tap where you need to place your eSignature. You can use either a unique signature or your initials. Select one of these methods and then draw it in the special menu.
- 04. Once youve confirmed the placement of your eSignature, tap on the Tick icon in the top-right corner and select Save.
- 05. Now you can download the PDF or send a copy via email.
You only need to complete five simple steps to sign a PDF on an Android. Consider using signNow to manage your entire document management cycle. You can save templates with various fillable fields and use them at any time. Moreover, if your colleagues or partners utilize this useful application, theyll also be able to send documents for signing in a few clicks.
Get legally-binding eSignatures now!
How To Sign A Pdf On Iphone
Signing documents on iOS devices is now a simple task. Install the signNow application from the AppStore and start to sign any PDF on iPhone while on the go.
Follow these simple steps to equip your gadget with eSigning functionality:
- 01. Go to the AppStore, find signNow, and install it.
- 02. Open the application and sign up. You can create a new account or use your Facebook/Google profiles to log in.
- 03. Upload a document using the Plus icon. You can browse for your document in your files or gallery, use the cloud service, or capture it with a camera.
- 04. Click the area where you want to place an eSignature and choose your signing method: Insert Signature or Insert Initials.
- 05. Tap another Plus icon in the window and draw what you need. Place your eSignature where you need it and use the Save button. Rename the document if required.
- 06. When your PDF is ready, click on the file and choose how you want to export it.
The signNow application allows you to sign a PDF on your iPhone with ease. Moreover, it will enable access to all the features available in the full web version. Use templates, find old documents in your archive and work in teams. Powerful uploading capabilities help you create professional-looking files effortlessly and quickly.
Try using signNow for business and it may become one of the most important applications on your iPhone or iPad. All you need is an internet connection to eSign and send documents to any recipient around the globe.
Also Check: Government Land For Sale California
Items You Need To Apply For A Us Passport
Application Form – To complete the application for a passport book, card, or both together, first do one of the following:
Fill out the application online. Use the Passport Application Wizard to step through the process of filling out the application. When youve completed the application, print it out to take to the passport acceptance facility. Passport applications cannot be submitted online.
Fill out the application by hand. Download the passport application form and instructions and complete the application by hand, or go to a local passport acceptance facility to get a copy to fill out.
Whether you fill it out online or by hand, it is important that you do not sign the form until you are instructed to do so in front of a passport designated official you will meet when applying in person.
Personal documents – Youll need to bring all of the following:
An original proof of citizenship document
An acceptable photo ID document
A photocopy of the front and back of the citizenship document and photo ID document
Payment – Calculate your passport fees.
Do I Have To Send My Current Passport To Ivisacom
No! Its not necessary to send your passport to iVisa.com. However, we need you to wait for a kit we will send you as soon as you finish the online process:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque with the US government fee.
- A USPS envelope that you must ship.
Sign the passport renewal form, take your current passport and the documentation to the closest mailbox.
We are ready to tell you all about your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
Don’t Miss: How To Get Free Money From The Government
Handy Tips For Filling Out Passport Renewal Online
Printing and scanning is no longer the best way to manage documents. Go digital and save time with signNow, the best solution for electronic signatures. Use its powerful functionality with a simple-to-use intuitive interface to fill out Passport renewal form for online, e-sign them, and quickly share them without jumping tabs. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to do paperwork without the paper.
Expedited Service For Non
If you do not have urgent travel, you can request expedited service.
Request expedited service by mail for passport renewals or
Request expedited service in person at a passport acceptance facility near you. This is for new passports.
Expedited service costs an extra $60, plus any delivery costs.
Normal and expedited processing times fluctuate throughout the year.
Check the current processing times before you submit your application.
Recommended Reading: List Of Government Programs For Minorities
How To Download The Ds
You will need to submit a valid passport photo, correct passport fees, and most recent U.S. Passport Book when filling out the application form.
To print the barcoded PDF DS-82 Application Passport Renewal Form, you will need to accept the terms of services and click on the Create Form option in an event, you need to redo the application form, you will need to click on the Start New Application
How Should You Renew Your Passport
You should renew your passport BY MAIL, if:
- You can submit the most recent full validity U.S. Passport book and/or U.S. Passport Card with the application and the passport is not damaged or mutilated.
- You were at least 16 years old when the most recent U.S. passport Book and/or U.S. Passport Card was issued.
- The most recent U.S. Passport Book and/or U.S. Passport Card was issued less than 15 years ago.
- You use the same name as on the most recent U.S. Passport Book and/or Passport Card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper original documentation to reflect the name change.
- Applicants who will renew by mail will complete Form DS-82.
You should renew your passport IN PERSON, if:
- You were under the age of 16 when your most recent U.S. Passport was issued
- The most recent U.S. Passport is lost, stolen, damaged, or mutilated
- The most recent U.S. Passport expired more than 5 years ago and/or was not a full validity passport.
- You are using a different name than is listed on the most recent U.S. Passport and do not have proper documentation to reflect the name change.
Children under the age of 16 must renew their passports in person at a passport acceptance facility using a completed Form DS-11.
An original or certified copy of the childs birth certificate is required as well.
Recommended Reading: Motels In Government Camp Oregon
How Does The Passport Renewal Service Work With Ivisacom
iVisa.com offers a simple process for passport renewal:
- Complete the passport renewal form on our website and attach your passport photo. Make the payment for the US Government fee and the iVisa.com fee.
- Expect a kit with all the required documents. The kit will include a bank cheque showing the US Government fee. Sign the form, and send the whole package to the post office.
- Check your process with the details we will share.
If you have a trip scheduled in less than 6 weeks, we wont have enough time to help you. The standard process takes 10 weeks.
We are ready to tell you the answer to your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
Receiving Your Renewed Passport
You should receive your passport by mail/courier within four to six weeks of approval. Your previous, canceled passport will be delivered together with your new U.S. passport along with any original documents you submitted. We are unable to process requests for expedited passport renewal services.
We suggest you use a trackable courier service to submit your application packet to us, so you can track the progress of the delivery. Please wait until your package shows as delivered with your chosen courier service before inquiring with the Embassy as to whether we have received it.
You may check the status of your DS-82 renewal passport application using the Department of StatesU.S. Passport Application Status online application. Please note that shipping time from the printing facility in the United States to the Embassy in the Philippines is typically two to three weeks. Delivery times may vary.
Also Check: Government Jobs In Lafayette La