Selling Goods And Non
Rules established by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts govern the purchasing practices of TxDMV.
Register on the Centralized Master Bidders List through the CPA.State agencies select vendors from the CMBL for solicitations based on the following dollar thresholds:
- Over $25,000 Solicitations are advertised on the open market and posted on the Electronic State Business Daily site. All CMBL-listed vendors under the class and item for the requested commodity or service will receive notice of the solicitation. Solicitations are formal, requiring sealed responses by a specified opening or closing date and time. Other interested vendors may make a written request any time prior to the bid opening date and time.
- $5,000 to $25,000 A minimum of three vendors from the CMBL are solicited. Two-thirds of the vendors solicited should be Historically Underutilized Businesses .
- Under $5,000 One quote may be requested from a CMBL vendor for a purchase order award.
State Of Texas Procurement And Contract Management Guide
The Texas Procurement and Contract Management Guide provides a framework for navigating the complexities of Texas procurement law and offers practical, step-by-step guidance to ensure agencies acquire goods and services in an effective and efficient manner, in compliance with the law.
The State of Texas Procurement and Contract Management Guide, Version 2.1 incorporates recent procurement-related legislation from the 87th Legislative Session and recent rule revisions.
To assist procurement professionals and agency personnel, SPD is providing a Crosswalk that will show detailed changes between the State of Texas Procurement and Contract Management Guide, Version 2.0 and the State of Texas Procurement and Contract Management Guide, Version 2.1.
Any questions or feedback can be emailed to the .
What Sos Looks For In A Vendor
- Quotes prices correctly, including any shipping/handling charges or specifying that charges are included in the price.
- Signs and returns bids or quotes by scheduled deadlines.
- Provides samples and/or literature with bid response, if necessary.
- Communicates effectively with SOS staff to resolve any problems with orders.
- Delivers on or before delivery deadlines.
- Follows all delivery instructions records purchase order number on packing slips and cartons.
- Responds promptly to requests, telephone messages, etc.
- Meets or exceeds performance standards as set out in the purchasing document.
- Submits accurate invoices to SOS Financial Management with all necessary information
You May Like: How To Invest In Government Securities
Government Contracts Lawyer In Texas
The United States Government and Texas Government buys all kinds of goods and services in order to carry out their respective governmental functions. Contracts with the government are governed by specialized procurement regulations. Anyone contracting with the government must ensure that the agency or individuals have been empowered with the requisite contracting authority to legally bind the government . Contracting powers are of the utmost importance when negotiating a government contracts. Government Contractors must make sure the contracting officer has the power to bind the government for the type of services , supplies, equipment and goods being acquisitioned.
How To Place An Order
The processThe value of any one SOW may not exceed $10 million for any given DIR customer. In order to be awarded a purchase order hereunder, vendor must respond, in writing, to a SOW for services as issued by customers , consistent with the terms and conditions of the DIR DBITS contract. Vendor shall only respond to SOWs for technology categories which vendor have been awarded in the DIR DBITS contract.
The following is a step-by-step process for executing a procurement from the DIR DBITS contract:
- Customer creates an SOW for release to vendor. The SOW must be completed, signed by an authorized representative of customer, and must be in the form contained in appendix C.
- Customer releases SOW to one or more approved DBITS vendor of their choice in the selected category. Response timeline is at the customers discretion.
- Customer evaluates response and selects a vendor.
- Customer issues a purchase order. Vendor understands that no work under any SOW issued by customer shall commence until receipt of purchase order.
Some additional notes on the delivery and negotiation process:
Read Also: Casas Bahia Em Governador Valadares
Procurement Certifications & Continuing Education
Public procurement professionals, check out the Statewide Procurement Education System, alearning management portal designed to meet your certification and continuing education needs at
- Register for and track Statewide Procurement sponsored certification courses and continuing education classes
For assistance, please contact theTraining and Policy Development Program
Deloitte Dbits Services Offered
Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation and Enterprise Resource Planning
- Application Development is the development of new applications which may be mainframe, server, network-based, web-based or a combination and may require interfaces to existing applications. Application Maintenance and Support includes troubleshooting, modifying, maintaining, improving security, and enhancing legacy systems and applications which may be running in a production environment. Technology upgrade, migration, and transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology, either with or without new business functionality. It may also include introducing new technology into the enterprise and managing any changes as a result of the introduction. Transformation may include assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Part of the transformation journey may include planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services, and training support. Additional areas within scope include the following:
- Website content accessibility compliance
- IT organizational transformation and
- User acceptance testing.
Read Also: Data Governance In Health Information Management
Netsync It Security Hardware Software And Services Dir
Netsync Network Solutions offers IT security hardware, software and services through this contract. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. Resellers are not available for this contract. You must reference Contract Number, DIR-TSO-4169, on your purchase order.
How Can I Find More Information About The Oags Historically Underutilized Business Program
The goal of the agency’s HUB program is to increase procurement opportunities for minority, woman-owned, and Service Disabled Veteran businesses. The program includes components designed to increase awareness, provide education, and encourage participation by actively working with both agency staff and the vendor community.
OAG HUB Program Contact Information:
Shawn Constancio, HUB CoordinatorOffice of the Attorney GeneralP.O. Box 12548
Also Check: Government Jobs For Business Majors
Purchase Orders Issued By The Office Of The Secretary Of State
A purchase order constitutes a legal contract between the agency and a vendor. Only SOS purchasers are authorized to issue an official SOS purchase order to procure goods and services on behalf of the agency.
Most deliveries of goods are made to our agencys mailroom, which is located at:
Office of the Secretary of State James E. Rudder Building 1019 Brazos St., Room B-13 Austin, TX 78701-2413
Receiving hours are from 8 a.m. 12 noon and 1 p.m. 5 p.m., Monday through Friday . All packing slips and cartons must include the SOS purchase order number. The vendor is responsible for making deliveries to the correct address as specified on the purchase order.
How To Order/check Status Of Order
To obtain DIR contract pricing or order status on products from Netsync, please contact:
2500 West Loop South, Suite 410Houston, TX 77027Phone: 713.218.5000 or Toll Free 866.974.5959Fax: 713.664.9964
If you have any RMA issues or questions regarding the process, please contact:
Netsync Network Solutions RMA Department
2500 West Loop South, Suite 410Houston, TX 77027Phone: 713.218.5000 or Toll Free 866.974.5959Fax: 713.664.9964Email:
You must reference Contract Number on your purchase order.
A copy of the Agreement is available on the DIR website. Please note that this document is in PDF format and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. This viewer is available free at:
Netsync Services Offered
Netsync will provide product and professional services pricing along with any needed configuration assistance that includes, but is not limited to, network assessments, design, implementation, testing, optimizing, training, and any other related services requirements. Netsync supports OEM equipment from HP, Lenovo, Intel, Cisco, Meraki, Dell and Brother. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Netsync Network Solutions has the following DIR contracts:
Don’t Miss: Work At Home Government Jobs Data Entry
Contracts Awarded By Hhs
In accordance with Texas Government Code Section 2261.253, Required Posting of Certain Contracts Enhanced Contract and Performance Monitoring, HHSC has begun posting HHSC- and DSHS-awarded contracts. This effort is an ongoing process.
The following information is updated regularly and is made available to comply with the requirements for transparency in state agency contracting and procurement.
Certain informationincluding information that may be confidential, proprietary, or trade secretsmay have been withheld or redacted from the information being provided. To request unredacted copies, please contact the HHSC Open Records Coordinator at . If HHSC, DSHS, or a third-party believes that an exception to disclosure applies to all or part of the requested information, HHSC will send the requested information to the Office of the Attorney General for a determination concerning the public release of the information at issue, as required by the Texas Public Information Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 552.
: July 25, 2022
Ready To Do Business With The State
Vendors, open the door to market share potential in Texas by registering with the state’sCentralized Master Bidders List .
The CMBL is your entry to state government bidding opportunities by displaying your business information to our state agencies, local governments and other cooperative purchasing partners.
You May Like: Government Assistance For Single Parents
Sos Historically Underutilized Business Program
SOS actively promotes HUB participation in agency purchases of supplies, materials, services and equipment. We encourage HUB businesses to register with Texas Comptroller of Public Account . See CPA’s Program site for the “how to’s” of getting on the Centralized Master Bidders List and becoming HUB certified.
Obtaining Historically Underutilized Business Certification
The TxDMV is committed to purchasing and contracting with HUBs. The purpose of the HUB program is to promote full and equal business opportunities for all businesses in state contracting. All state agencies and universities are required to make a good faith effort to include HUBs in procurement opportunities for goods and services. HUB certification increases exposure to solicitations for the procurement of goods and services by state agencies.
Companies interested in doing business with TxDMV are encouraged to become HUB certified. This may be accomplished by completing a HUB application and submitting it to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Vendors may be eligible for the State of Texas HUB Program if their business is located in the state of Texas and majority owned by an Asian Pacific American, African American, Hispanic American, Native American, American Woman, and/or Service Disabled Veteran. HUB certification is free of charge and can be renewed every four years.
Questions regarding TxDMV HUB Program can be sent to:
Read Also: How To Check Government Watch List
State Of Texas Contracts
WWT holds several contracts directly with a state/agency or organization within a state, as well as cooperative procurement vehicles ).
STATE OF TEXAS, DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES IT SECURITY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- WWT Contract Manager:
STATE OF TEXAS, DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES DELL PRODUCTS & RELATED SERVICES RESELLER AGENT CONTRACT
- Contract Number: DIR-TSO-3763
- Contract Expiration: 1/10/2024
- Products and Services Offering: Dell Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Servers, Printers, Peripherals and Other Technology Products and Services
- Contract Eligible Entities: Texas-Based DIR Customers are defined as only those agencies, local governments, and K-20 educational institutions located in the State of Texas that deploy the products purchased under the contract in the State of Texas.
- WWT Contract Manager:
STATE OF TEXAS, DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES EMC DATA STORAGE, DATA COMMUNICATIONS & NETWORKING RESELLER AGENT CONTRACT
- Contract Number: DIR-TSO-4299
- Texas State Agencies, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003
- Units of Local Government, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003
- Cities, Counties, Public School Districts, Municipalities, and Special Purpose Districts
Selling It Services To Txdmv
The Department of Information Resources s Cooperative Contracts program is a streamlined cooperative purchasing program for state and local government, public education, and other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
They currently offer more than 650 cooperative purchasing contracts for technology products and services including hardware, software, staffing services, maintenance, and other services with a high customer demand, such as managed services and technology training. TxDMV purchases professional services through DIR.
Visit the DIR website for instructions and information on how to contract for Cooperative Contracts, Deliverables-Based IT Services , Data Center Services , Information Security Services, or Telecommunications Services.
Recommended Reading: Free Government Phones In New Jersey
Netsync Data Storage Data Communications And Networking Services Dir
Netsync Network Solutions offers Data Storage, Data Communication & Networking equipment and related services through this contract. This contract offers various data storage and networking product brands. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. You must reference Contract Number, DIR-CPO-4430, on your purchase order.
Stay Connected & Resources
Sign up to receive Statewide Procurement Division contract and system updates via theProcurement email list!
Wonder what the state references for best purchasing practices?
Statewide Procurement Division released theState of Texas Procurement and Contract Management Guide.This guide is a complete rewrite of the State of Texas Procurement Manual and the State of Texas Contract Management Guide, which are merged into one document to provide a holistic approach to government procurement.
Also Check: How Do You Qualify For A Free Government Cell Phone