Washington Wa Senior Citizen Discounts At Restaurants Retail Stores Grocery Stores And Travel
Welcome! Here is a list of senior citizen discounts in Washington. Its our goal to find all the local discounts to your favorite restaurant, retail, store and local travel in Washington that others can also benefit from them. But we are dependent on your help to find all these local discounts in The Evergreen State of Washington. Therefore if you could send us the information to any local senior citizen discount, we will add it to this list. This way, many others can also benefit from these discounts that are already currently available. Please contact us and we will add your favorite local restaurant, retail store, grocery store or local travel in Washington to this list. Thank you!
Senior Citizen Discounts At Restaurants In Washington Wa
Applebees has a 15% discounts for seniors citizens for seniors 60+ with Golden Apple Card
Arctic Circle has up to 10% discounts for seniors citizens 55+
Arbys has a 10% discount available for senior citizens age 55+ in Washington
Auntie Annes Soft Pretzels has a 10% discount for seniors citizens 65+
A& W All American Food has a senior citizen discounts available for seniors 55+
Ben & Jerrys has a 10% senior citizen discount available for seniors 60+ in Washington
Bennigans has a senior citizen discount available for seniors 60+
Blimpie Restaurants Sub Sandwiches has senior citizen discounts available for seniors 60+
Boston Market has a senior citizen discount of 10% for seniors 65+
Burger King has a 10% senior discount available on beverages for seniors 60+
Captain Ds Seafood has a discount available for senior citizens age 62+ in Washington
Churchs Chicken has a 10% discount for seniors 55+
Chick-Fil-A has a 10% senior discount or a free small beverage for seniors 55+ at participating locations
Chilis has a 10% senior citizen discount for seniors 55+
CiCis Pizza has a 10% senior citizen discount for seniors 60+ in Washington
Culvers has a senior citizen discount of 10% for seniors 60+
Dairy Queen has a 10% senior citizen discount for seniors 60+ at participating locations
Dennys has a 10% senior citizen discount for seniors 55+ in Washington
Dunkin Donuts has a senior citizen discount AARP members
Egg& I has a 10% discounts for seniors 55+
Washington Sport Club Corporate Office
Searching for washington sport club corporate office? Here is the most relevant information connected with washington sport club corporate office, including phone numbers, addresses, locations and more.
Don’t Miss: Safelink Wireless Las Vegas
Town Sports International Holdings
- Town Sports International Holdings is an operator of fitness centers in Florida and in Puerto Rico.Its current brands include Liv Fitness Clubs, Palm Beach Sports Clubs, and Christi’s Fitness. Former brands include New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Philadelphia Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs, Lucille Roberts, TMPL Gym and Total Woman Gym and Spa.
Search Corporate Office & Headquarters
- Fort Washington Hospital Corporate Office in Oxon Hill MD Washington Sports Clubs Corporate Office in Fairfax VA Camp Chevrolet Spokane Washington Corporate Office in Spokane WA George Washington University Hospital Corporate Office in Washington DC Lakewood Washington Ford Corporate Office in Lakewood WA Mount Washington Tavern Corporate …
Don’t Miss: Dental Lifeline Network Dental Implant Grant
Washington Capitals Corporate Profile
- Washington Capitals | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands. The Washington Capitals, based in Washington, DC, is a professional ice hockey team. The hockey club is a member of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League.
Best Discounts For Government Employees On Everything From Travel To Electronics
These are some discounts that are available for federal employees and military members on things such as travel, cars and electronics.
Many government employees are not aware of the multitude of discounts available to them on a variety of products and services that are part of their daily life. These discounts are not tied to official use and can be used by Feds just by showing their government or military ID.
A list of some of the best discounts follows below.
Read Also: Federal Jobs Las Vegas
Is The Information About Washington Sports Club Corporate Office Really Accurate
We collect data from third-party websites, official websites, and other public sources. The data collected are carefully checked by our experts before they are added to the database. However, we cannot give any guarantees for the hundred percent reliability of the data, as every day there are different kinds of changes in companies.
Fitness Center Management Company Washington Dc Maryland
- why synergy. Over 14 years of fitness center design, management, and equipment maintenance. Assist clients from feasibility through design, opening, and management. Complete integration into your property and brand. All Synergy staff hold top level certifications and degrees. Able to develop engaging wellness programming and fitness challenges.
Don’t Miss: Rtc Careers Las Vegas
Plus: Bethesda Big Train Donates $2500 To Manna Dave & Busters Retroactively Laying Off Up To 265 Workers
Washington Sports Clubs’ parent company Town Sports International has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Logo from Washington Sports Clubs’ Facebook page
Parent company of Washington Sports Clubs files for bankruptcy
The parent company of Washington Sports Clubs, a chain of membership-based fitness centers, has filed for bankruptcy in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.
Town Sports International filed on Monday for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which allows the company to restructure itself. Court filings say there are between 10,001 and 25,000 creditors.
News of the bankruptcy was first reported Tuesday by the Washington Business Journal.
Washington Sports Clubs has locations on Old Georgetown Road in North Bethesda and Wayne Avenue in downtown Silver Spring. A downtown Bethesda location on Wisconsin Avenue closed in June.
Jonathan Flukes, the general manager of the Silver Spring location, told Bethesda Beat on Wednesday that the gym would remain open. A manager at the North Bethesda location declined to comment when asked about the bankruptcy filing.
Bethesda Big Train baseball team donates $2,500 to Manna Food Center
The summer collegiate baseball team Bethesda Big Train announced Monday that it is donating $2,500 to Manna Food Center a hunger relief organization that operates a food pantry and distributes food at sites throughout Montgomery County.
Dave & Busters announces up to 265 layoffs in Gaithersburg, Silver Spring
In Honor Of Those Who Risk Their Lives Washington Sports Clubs Are Discounting Memberships To First Responders And Military Personnel Until September 11
Town Sports International, operator of Washington Sports Clubs, wants first responders to know, Its time someone took care of you.
In honor of those who risk their lives to save others, the Washington Sports Club is offering a first responders special discounted membership until September 11. Police, firefighters, EMS workers, military personnel, and volunteers can sign up for memberships for just $20 a month for life.
The $20-per-month membership is for single-club access. For $29 a month, first responders will receive all-club access.
The first responders discount is also offered at all club locations in New York, Philadelphia, and Boston. Proof of ID or military status must be presented at the time of purchase.
However, there are some restrictions. First responders family members are not eligible for the discount. Additional usage fees apply for the all-access membership at certain locations. Also, additional usage fees apply between 4:30 to 7:30 PM Monday through Thursday. .
There are 18 Washington Sports Club locations in Washington. To find the club nearest you, visit My Sports Clubss Web site.
Don’t Miss: Government Jobs Las Vegas No Experience
Washington Sports Clubs Corporate Offices Health Club In
- Washington Sports Clubs Corporate Offices is a Health Club at 11001 Lee Hwy Ste C, Fairfax, VA 22030. Wellness.com provides reviews, contact information, driving directions and the phone number for Washington Sports Clubs Corporate Offices in Fairfax, VA.
Washington Sports Club Government Discount
Are you looking for “Washington Sports Club Government Discount”? We provide aggregated resultsfrommultiple sources and sort them by user interest.Some tips for finding matches for “Washington Sports Club Government Discount” include carefullycheckingthe title and description of the information provided. Make sure you are typing the”Washington Sports Club Government Discount” phrase correctly. You can also easily accessinformationabout “Washington Sports Club Government Discount” by clicking on the most relevant link below.
University of Washington. Chris Delaune Rec Clubs Manager 206.543.9499
· NannyPro.com, a website that lists babysitters and nannies for hire, gives up to 30% off of a membership to federal employees with the code Fedsave. Washington Sports Clubs, Golds Gym, and XSport Fitness all offer discounted memberships, and it doesnt hurt to ask any other gym you might be interested in joining.
University of Washington. Chris Delaune Rec Clubs Manager 206.543.9499
Club Sports Washington College offers a variety of club sports that give students the ability to play at a competitve level, but without the time commitment required for a varsity sport. All club sport teams are non-varsity teams that are funded by the Student Government Assoication and student run with the help of a facutly/staff advisor.
Read Also: Dental Grants For Seniors
Washington Sports Club Corporate Office
Searching for washington sports club corporate office? Here is the most relevant information connected with washington sports club corporate office, including phone numbers, addresses, locations and more.
Ag Racine Announces Washington Sports Club Will Stop
- WASHINGTON, D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine announced today that Town Sports International, LLC , the parent company of Washington Sports Club , will stop charging members while gyms are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The gym chain will also credit members for time the gyms were closed and offer free electronic membership cancellations through April 30.
Also Check: Las Vegas Rtc Jobs
Washington Sports Club Accused Of Deceiving Customers Dc
- WASHINGTON A popular D.C. gym and its operator are under fire again, accused of making money by deceiving its customers. DC’s Attorney General Karl Racine on Tuesday sued Washington Sports Club.
Winter Weather Advisory In Maryland Virginia As Frigid Cold Grips Dc Area
The Office of the Attorney General warned the company that we would take necessary action if it did not honor cancellation requests and address charges billed over the COVID-19 closure period, Racine said a statement. We filed todays lawsuit to get consumers their money back and the credits they were promised, and to ensure none of them pay for memberships they have canceled.
Washington Sports Clubs responded to the lawsuit in a press release Monday. “These are extraordinary circumstances that weigh heavily on all businesses,” Dave Haydu, Senior Business Director of WSC, said in the statement. “Despite our best efforts to honor all member requests granting thousands of cancellations and issuing credits and refunds across our four DC locations it is disheartening to see the DC Attorney Generals office file what seems to be continued and biased legal action against WSC.”
Before the pandemic, there were six Washington Sports Club locations in the District two are now permanently closed.
“We have been working closely with the Attorney Generals office since the crisis began, complying with all of their requests. It is unclear why WSC has been so obviously singled out on this and other issues,” Haydu said in Monday’s statement.
This article tagged under:
Read Also: Government Jobs Sacramento
Washington Football Team Front Office
- As President of the Washington Football Team, Jason Wright is responsible for leading the organizations business divisions, including operations, finance, sales, and marketing. In addition to leading a historic transformation of a sports franchise, he is the first Black team president in the history of the NFL and currently is the youngest …
Washington Sports Clubs Discount
DCHR is pleased to announce DC Government employees are eligible for a preferred corporate membership rate at Washington Sports Clubs and other Town Sports International facilities. Please see the flyer for rates and details. This offer is not available onsite, employees must contact the following to enroll:
- Contact: Tionne Talbot, Corporate Account Manager
You May Like: Government Grants For Auto Repair Shops
How Can I Keep Track Of Information On Washington Sports Club Government Discount
The best way to update deals from an online store is to visit their homepage regularly. In parallel, you should also refer to the websites of Coupon, Deals,… and you should not ignore CouponXoo, which is a huge database of discount and coupon codes. CouponXoo always updates the latest coupon codes periodically, which ensures that you always have the latest ones…
Senior Citizen Discounts At Retail Stores In Washington Wa
Banana Republic has a 10% discount available for senior citizens 50+
Bealls has a 20% discount available for senior citizens 50+ one day of every month
Belks has a 15% discount available for senior citizens 55+ one day of every month in Washington
Bon-Ton Department Stores has a 15% discount available for seniors 55+ on their Senior Citizen Days
C.J. Banks has a 10% discount for senior citizens 60+ on every Wednesday in Washington
Clarks has a 10% discount for seniors 62+
Dress Barn has a 10% discount available for senior citizens 55+
Goodwill has a 10% discount for senior citizens available on certain days of the week in Washington
Hallmark has a 10% discount available on certain days of the week for senior citizens
Hancock Fabrics has a 15% discount available for senior citizens 55+ on certain days of the week
Kohls has a 15% discount for senior citizens 60+
Lens Crafters has a 30% discount available for AARP members in Washington
Michaels has a 10% discount on Tuesdays for senior citizens 60+
Rite Aid has a 10% available on Tuesdays and 10% off on prescriptions for senior citizens in Washington
Ross Stores has a 10% discount every Tuesday for senior citizens 55+
The Salvation Army Thrift Stores has up to 50% discount available for seniors 55+
Stein Mart has a 20% discount every first Monday of every month for senior citizens 55+ in Washington
TJ Maxx has a 10% discount on certain days of the month for senior citizens 55+
You May Like: Possible Careers For History Majors
High School Apparel College Fan Gear Sports Jerseys
- HOW TO REACH US: LIVE CHAT: Available Monday-Friday 6:00am – 7:00pm PST LEAVE A MESSAGE: Click the orange button to leave us a message during off hours. Start a Chat. Corporate Office Seattle Headquarters 2211 Elliott Ave. Suite 601 Seattle, WA 98121
Washington Sports Club Announces Permanent Gym Closures In
- Washington Sports Club Announces Permanent Gym Closures in Gallery Place/Chinatown and Georgetown Prince Of Petworth June 19, 2020 at 9:15am Thanks to all who sent word about Washington Sports Club permanently closing their Gallery Place/Chinatown and Georgetown locations.
Don’t Miss: Trucking Grants
Health Club And Gym Military Discounts
Anytime Fitness Participating Anytime Fitness locations offer membership discounts to military members. Policies vary depending on location so check with the location nearest you.
CrossFit Military discount policies vary from location to location. Some do not mention the availability of a military or veterans discount, while others indicate that one is available upon request with a valid form of identification. If youre interested in joining Crossfit, call the locations nearest you to see what discounts they may offer.
Crunch Fitness While the Crunch Fitness website does not indicate that a military membership is available, there are reports that several locations offer discounts to their military patrons with a valid ID. Contact your local Crunch Fitness directly to see if they offer a military discount.
Equinox Equinox doesnt offer a military discount but there is a way to save $300 a year on the membership and the deal is even better for Active Duty Servicemembers and their spouses. One of the American Express Platinum cards perks is a $300 Equinox Credit . The annual fee is $695 but American Express waives the annual fees for military personnel, their spouses.
OrangeTheory OrangeTheory Gyms are independently owned and operated franchises and military discounts vary by location. Reports indicate that participating OrangeTheory locations offer $10 off membership packages for military members with valid identification.
Attorney General Sues Washington Sports Club For
- From the Office of the Attorney General: Attorney General Karl A. Racine today filed a lawsuit against Town Sports International , LLC, the operators of Washington Sports Clubs, over its deceptive cancellation and billing practices.The Office of the Attorney General alleges that TSI is violating both consumer protection laws and a 2016 settlement agreement by misleading consumers …
Recommended Reading: Goverment Jobs In Nevada