Vehicle Payment And Pick Up
- You must make payment at SAVIF to pay for and pick up vehicle they may be reached at 210.881.8440 or [email protected]
- Payments must be made in full no later than 11 pm on the above listed Special Event Auction Saturdays.
- You must pay for vehicle in full
- You must bring with you and present to SAVIF a valid government issued ID, e.g. State issued Drivers License
- Cash and MasterCard, VISA & Discover credit/debit cards accepted *We do not accept American Express
Buyer Acknowledgments By Participating In The Online Auction
- Buyer acknowledges all vehicles are sold as is, where-is and all sales are final no refunds or exchanges no work can be performed on vehicles while on SAVIF property
- Buyer acknowledges the vehicles condition and understands that every item sold As is, Where is without warranty expressed or implied
- Buyer acknowledges receipt of all documents as required by Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Buyer acknowledges they must register the purchased vehicle with the DMV within 20 days
- Buyer acknowledges that the removal of an unregistered vehicle without a tow truck or moving permit is unlawful and subject to legal penalties
- Each vehicle is subject to an auction processing fee of $32.00 which will be added when you pay for the vehicle
- This auction is conducted in regard to all of the listed Terms & Conditions and Policies within this document and is with reserve unless otherwise announced by SAVIF
- No guests only the winning bidder may enter the impound facility
- Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed to bid or purchase a vehicle
- Owners and family members of any vehicle for sale are not allowed to participate and are not allowed on the premises
- Immediate family members of any SAVIF employee or contractor hired by AutoReturn are not allowed to bid on any vehicle
- City employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to bid on any vehicle
Surplus Items For Sale
The County Purchasing Agent is responsible for disposition of surplus items and equipment in accordance with statutory requirements. The County Fixed Asset Team is located in the Purchasing Department and shall evaluate replacement or repair alternatives and make recommendations to the Purchasing Agent for approval prior to sale or transfer.
Bexar County departments, offices, and the public may participate in the purchase of used County personal property through the Purchasing Agent – items such as vehicles, tools, machinery, or office equipment are most often available. The Purchasing Agent does not guarantee the condition of the items. County departments, offices, and the public have an opportunity to inspect property prior to sale, and the Purchasing Agent will inform a customer of any deficiencies of which the Purchasing Agent is aware. However, the Purchasing Agent is not responsible for any problems that may be identified after the sale. The Purchasing Agent conducts sealed bid, auction, and fixed price sales.
The Purchasing Agent provides used personal surplus property to County departments, offices, and the public as it becomes available. The Purchasing Department has no set schedule for making County surplus items available.
You May Like: What Government Programs Are Available For Single Mothers
The Company Sellers And Buyers Trust
The valuable items transported to or from an auction represent a significant investment on the part of the seller or buyer. We protect that investment with product-specific, custom crating solutions that keep items safe and secure from pickup through delivery. Our expertise and attention to detail make us the provider people rely upon.
Tow Impound And Police Auctions In Texas
The links below are police seizure, government surplus, and towing/wrecker impound auctions around the state of Texas. All of these are open to the public. These auctions are held less frequently than typical public auto auctions in Texas. Tow and police auctions are usually held monthly or quarterly, unlike wholesale car auctions that are more frequent. Visit the website for the auction you are interested in for more information on vehicle inventory and when the next auction will be held. Be sure to visit the website before contacting the auction because the information you need may already be provided.
Most of these cars are government surplus vehicles, police seizures, and tow impound abandoned cars for sale. Most of these are not wrecked these are not salvage auctions but they may occasionally have salvage vehicles available. These auctions also occasionally feature used police cars for sale.
Most locations have online police auctions that allow the public to bid on cars online.
Read Also: How To Create A Federal Government Resume
Only Cash And Credit Card Payments Will Be Accepted
SAN ANTONIO The San Antonio Police Department is holding an asset seizure vehicle auction on Tuesday.
Gates at 3625 Growdon Road will open at 5 p.m. on June 21 and the auction will start at 6 p.m.
Anyone wishing to place a bid must register prior to the start of the auction.
Only cash and credit card payments will be accepted, with the exception of American Express.
All vehicles must be paid for, in full, on the day of the auction.
Purchased vehicles may be picked up between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday. All vehicles must be picked up by 6 p.m. Friday.
A detailed list of vehicles available for Tuesdays auction has not been made available. SAPD told KSAT that more information about the vehicles will be provided once it becomes available.
Social Distancing & Lot Protocol For Savif
- Appointments for Special Event Saturday Auctions are not required however, payments are due the same day of auction.
- If you have a cough or fever DO NOT come to the Auction.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times while you wait to enter the building and while inside the impound facility a face covering means a covering made of cloth, fabric, or other soft permeable material, without holes, that covers only the nose and mouth and surrounding areas of the lower face
- While waiting to pay and while inside the impound facility you must keep a minimum six-foot distance from other people
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into your elbow
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact
- No food or drink allowed in the impound facility
- No smoking or vaping
- No purses or bags allowed in the auction facility
- Stay away from all Sold or upcoming scheduled vehicles
Also Check: Isaca Governance Risk And Control Conference