The Free Cycle Network
Free cycle is another such program. They are a online portal offering assistance to apply and get a free Laptop, personal computer from the government grants.
They are a non profit and recycle many things for others to use.
Visit their website and fill an application form if you are looking for a free laptop. They will provide you a refurbished, recycled item. Click this link Freecycle Network
their official web portal is Freecycle.org
To know what all they can offer you please visit their website.
Govt Providing Free Laptops For Youth 2022
Under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022, Bangalore College is running a scheme under which the students of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes who are doing post-graduation are provided free laptops to those students and after completing their studies, laptops have to return. But under this free laptop scheme, students will not have to return the laptop even after finishing their studies.
Students of the SC & ST category will definitely benefit from this scheme. Because there are many poor students in the state whose financial condition of the house is not so good that those students can buy laptops. In view of the same thing, the Govt of Karnataka is distributing free laptops to these students, so that all students can study and fulfill their dreams.
Eligibility Conditions for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The Social Welfare Department of Karnataka state has set eligibility criteria for the students to get the benefit of this scheme. The details of which are given below:
- The applicant student must be a native of Karnataka.
- Students availing the benefit of the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana should belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes .
- To take advantage of this scheme, the student must be in the first year of the course.
- Under this scheme, students must have taken admitted to any government college in the state.
List of Required Documents
The following documents are required, if you are applying for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022:
Odisha Free Laptop Yojana Registration Criteria
- Only the students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- Students must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha government school.
- To be eligible for the free laptop, students must score good marks.
- Only those students will be selected who are successful in securing 70% or more marks in the final examination.
- All students must fall within the age group of 18 years and 25 years.
- All the students who applied for the final CHSE exam will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Under this project, only the candidates who obtained the degree of Up chart will consider.
Don’t Miss: Federal Government Home Buying Programs
Purchase A Budget Laptop From Amazon
A laptop can be purchased for a bargain on Amazon. Given that refurbished computers are usually sold at a fraction of what a new laptop might cost you. You can locate many used/refurbished laptops for low prices.
You can purchase one without having to fulfill any limitations, including those related to low income.
Check The Eligibility Criteria For Free Laptops
The programs have similar eligibility criteria with varying requirements. These criteria are set according to the geographical area and its general population.
There may be more than one program available in a single area, so you should apply to as many as possible.
Here are some of the documents that every program asks for :
- Citizenship proof Every applicant has to provide proof of their citizenship in the US.
- ID proof Every applicant has to provide valid ID proof such as Social security no., Drivers license, etc.
- Address proof Every applicant has to provide valid Address proof such as electricity bills, lease agreements, etc.
- Income proof Every applicant has to provide income proof to show that they are below the federal poverty line.
There are various programs to support low-income families. Families availing of these programs generally are eligible for a free laptop program by the government. These include:
- Medical Assistance or Medicaid
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Recommended Reading: Government Down Payment Assistance Grants
Application Procedure To Apply For Up Free Laptop Yojana
All the students who have now understood the scheme and want to apply for the scheme can attentively read this section. It is to inform you that free laptop registration has not yet been started by the government. Although, the online forms for the application will be available on the CMO website only. Otherwise, the government may launch a special portal for the scheme. Thus, all the students who are willing to apply for the scheme can apply through the same portal as soon as the notification releases.
So, we are providing a common free laptop government application process here. As soon as the authority issues an official process, we will update the same here in our article. The application procedure is simple therefore, all the topper students of the state can follow these steps and apply for the scheme:
Also, do remember to secure your ID and Password as it is essential for logging in to the portal and checking your application status for the free laptop scheme.
Do Check Your Local Library For Any Available Grant Assistance
There are few instances that your local library can also provide free grants and laptops to people with disabilities, they provide all kinds of technical assistance to low income disabled people to buy a new laptop or offer free laptops for them. It is in your best interest which local libraries provide grant assistance to disabled people. Make sure you research if your local library has a website, you can find their available grant information.
Also Check: Government Jobs In Charlotte Nc
Free Laptops For Veterans
Veterans can be defined as the most dedicated citizens and hard working one in United States and any other countries. But after retiring from this profession they too need a job to survive and for that they need to find an appropriate job for themselves. Finding a job can be difficult without internet and laptop as most of the job openings are available on websites.
That is the specific reason why these non profitable organization as well as government are offering free laptops to these veterans to secure a job for themselves.
How Can I Get Free Laptop For Students Through K12
You may be able to buy a cheap laptop if you dont qualify for a free computer or if you have to wait a long time for one. Computer for kids is a program that sells reconditioned computers at low prices to low-income families. Families must meet the income requirements and have at least one child. Family income must be less than the stated amount.
Shops like Computer Renaissance sell PCs at low prices, both new and reconditioned. The compren.com website allows you to search for stores in your state.
Refurbished PCs Refurbished computers for qualifying students. Check out the requirements here.Computer for $ 149 from Comcast The Comcast company offers computers for $ 149 . In order to qualify, you must have a low income and a child receiving free lunch at school.
Note : Here are some options for people who dont have a lot of money to spend on a new computer. Many organizations offer free computers or sell them at a low price, so you can get computer equipment and internet access. When revealing personal information to an organization or individual, it is important to take precaution. You should do some research before disclosing anything free from a company or someone. People donate their no longer needed items to several places. Donating items is a great way to get what you need without spending money. Among other things, you can get furniture, cribs, tables, and refrigerators from these places.
Read Also: Government Grants For Nursing Students
How Does The Free Laptop Program Work
Students can obtain computers for free through free government laptops for student programs. Through colleges, nonprofits, and scholarships, these programs equip students with reliable tech to succeed in academics and careers. You must be enrolled in an accredited degree program to be eligible for most free laptop programs.
Contact The Department Of Social And Health Services
If you are struggling to afford a laptop, then consider contacting the Department of Social and Health Services or the Department of Human Services.
The department may be able to connect you to local programs and non-profit organizations that can assist you with getting a laptop.
Just use the USA.gov website to find your states department of social or human services.
- Get assistance here:
Don’t Miss: John Locke Second Treatise Of Government
How Can I Receive An Apple Laptop For Free
We all know exactly how much each iPad or Mac book costs because they are made by well-known Apple Inc. Apple Inc. does not directly provide free Macs or iPads to users or those in need. However, several agencies and groups are addressing this issue and providing these free laptop from the government to those who need them most.
Participating in online surveys & free promotions that provide free Mac books and iPads is the greatest way to obtain one.
Free Laptop Scheme From State Governments
There are many students who waiting for laptop scheme by government. We all know that there are many government scheme launched by state govt. If you want to get benefits of a laptop distribution scheme by government. Before going to apply online you have to check all eligibility criteria and document required.
How to apply online for free laptop scheme?
- First navigate to official web page of desired state.
- On the homepage, you need to select free laptop distribution scheme link.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now you need to fill online application form of free laptop scheme by government.
- Upload necessary documents.
- At last click at submit option.
|Madhya Pradesh free laptop scheme|
What is Free Laptop Scheme?
Various state government had introduced Meritorious students free laptop Scheme.
How can I get laptop for free?
There are various eligibility criteria if you fulfill these criteria then you are able to get free laptop from government.
how to apply for a free laptop?
There is no need to apply for free laptop. Government shortlist the student as per merit basis. If you have scored good marks in your board examination then you will get free laptop from government.
How can I get all laptop free in India?
There is nothing that called free. But there are various free laptop scheme started by state governments.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the schemes. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.
Read Also: Government Programs For Mental Illness
Government Free Laptop For College Students
Free laptop For college students, laptops are the most essential and valuable tool. Whether theyre taking online classes or working on school projects, computers are a requirement. Completing their project job would be nearly impossible without computers.
Every college student who uses a laptop to finish their studies needs access to free government internet and a laptop. But how many students can afford laptops is the real issue.
Isnt it true that only some pupils whose families make an average or above-average income can buy laptops? That is the reason the government gives free computers to low-income households.
However, asking for a free laptop from the government outright will not work. There are a few forms you must fill out and requirements you must meet to receive a free laptop from the government.
A few NGOs and organizations can also assist you in acquiring laptops for students without charge. The list of organizations that can help you get laptops for college students is listed below.
Objectives Of Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The main aim of Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 is to promote digital learning . Another major focus of the state govt. is to encourage students to pursue technical / higher education who are not able to do so due to financial crisis. Karnataka govt. will encourage brilliant students who performed well in 12th class board exams.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply
On-time to time the government has initiated different-different schemes, for the welfare of the citizen living in the TN state. But for having these advantages candidates need to complete the registration as per the criteria decided by the state government. So we have to provide details related to features of the scheme, laptop specifications, its eligibility conditions, and also a document list for completing the application procedure.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
- At first, the Applicant should be a student from class 10th or class 12th.
- Then the student must be a permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu state.
- Also, there has a preference under this scheme for students from the Scheduled Caste category and Schedule Tribe categories.
- Applicant should also show their passed certificate from previous class examinations.
- Students registering under this scheme should be studying under the Government school or government-aided school from Tamil Nadu state only.
Read Also: Harford County Careers
Features Of The Up Muft Laptop Yojana
The scheme of free laptop distribution comes along with some great features. We have listed some of these below:
- The scheme will cover about 25 lakh students to whom, the laptops will be distributed.
- A merit list will be generated, based on which students who applied will be given the laptops.
- For this scheme, the government is providing a budget allocation of INR 1800 crore.
- The academic performance of the student will decide the securing of the laptop.
- The government is responsible to organize a special event for the distribution of laptops.
Read Also: Government Jobs In St George Utah
How To Apply Online For Bihar Free Laptop Yojana 2022
- To take advantage of Free Laptop Yojana, you have to go to the official website run by the Government of Bihar.
- After visiting the official website, you will get the link to MNSSBY Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Details.
- Now you will have to give information about your name, address, permanent residence certificate and previous class certificate, and other details.
- After sharing all the information, your documents will be verified by the officials.
- After the documents are found correct, you will be given a free laptop.
Free Government Laptops Application Form How To Apply
Computers have taken over a large part of life, from staying in touch with friends to writing papers for school. Fortunately, the government and many non-profit organizations provide students and low income people with access to computers and laptops online for free.
Laptops are an essential part of the daily lives of many people nowadays, from students to busy professionals. In order to help a large portion of the population afford this wonderful technology, the government and various Non-Profit organizations have come forward with various programs that offer free laptops for people in need including children, college students, disabled people, and others.
Now that youve reached out to the government, there is one last step you can take.
Contact an organization that provides laptops for low-income families. They dont just donate they actually offer people laptops in exchange for public service hours. In short, go to them with a proposal and see if you get approved after meeting their requirements.
Most of the programs available require some kind of application process with criteria specific to each program, so make sure you examine the details carefully before applying.
People who genuinely need help should get it first. Governments, NGOs and other charitable organizations have a long list of people wanting help. Most of them do not genuinely need the resource being provided they only want it.
Recommended Reading: Data Governance Manager Interview Questions
Tn Free Laptop Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of the free scheme set up by the Tamil Nadu government for students, you must follow the rules. Well go over some of the most important requirements in this section.
- This program is only available to students who live in Tamil Nadu.
- The state government will provide them with free laptop computers for their school.
- If a student has completed the 10th or 12th grade at a government or aided school and is now enrolled in college, he or she is eligible for this plan.
- Applicants from scheduled castes and tribes will be given extra time in the hiring process under this plan.
Contact Your Local Salvation Army Chapter
You may know Salvation Army is your local thrift store. Its a non-profit organization that could help you to get a laptop at little to no cost is the Salvation Army.
One of the ways that the Salvation Army helps people is by donating items. You may be able to get a voucher from the Salvation Army or at least some assistance in finding a low cost or no cost laptop near you.
Just contact your local Salvation Army chapter to find out if they could assist you in getting a laptop.
- Get assistance here:
Recommended Reading: Small Business Start Up Government Grants
The Open Education Database
The Open Education Database organization is providing free laptops for college students, but not everything is free of cost, the cost shall be included in their college academic fees, generally the open education database provides iPads, laptops and computers to their own list of online colleges. This organizations provides laptops and other stuff some are basically free of cost and others are given away with low cost. Some of the colleges helped by the organization are Rochester College, the Illinois Institute of Technology, and Purdue University.