Best Online Yoga Teacher Training Certifications You Can Do Today
Yoga instructors can do various yoga teacher training courses or opt for yoga teacher training programs. Both of them help them get better at yoga, but if you want to become a full-fledged yoga teacher, you need yoga teacher training certifications.
Youll find various kinds of online yoga teacher training certifications for Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Yin Yoga, and much more. Each kind of yoga has its own training certifications because they are unique practices.
Getting a yoga certification online is the fastest way to get your yoga practice and start teaching yoga. Sure, you can go live classes, but currently, its best to join an online yoga school.
The following online programs are some of the best online yoga teacher training certifications you can do today.
Q How Can I Become A Yoga Instructor In India
The first step is to do a 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher Training in India. If you have 25 days to spare then you can attend the residential 200-Hour TTC Program. Otherwise, you can go for the weekend course. After successful completion of a 200hrs curriculum from an RYS 200 Yoga School with 200 hrs Yoga Certification, participants are eligible to get registered with Yoga Alliance, USA for a designation of RYT 200 . For more details please take a look at our article which is explaining more of How to Become a Yoga Instructor.
Is Online Yoga Teacher Training Legit
A lot of people are worried that online yoga teacher training will not get them certified with the right authorities. The truth is, you will be certified by the Yoga Alliance just the same. In fact, the Yoga Alliance decreased their continuing education credits requirements from 30 hours to 20 hours to accommodate people. Therefore, it has not only become relatively easier to get certified but also faster.
Recommended Reading: Entry Level Government Jobs San Antonio Tx
Q How Much Is The Average Cost Of A Teacher Training Course In India
The average cost of a yoga instructor courses ranges from $1000 to $2500. However, some schools also charge $5000 and more. While selecting schools, many students make the mistake of thinking that low cost means low standards. But this is far from reality. Accommodation, Food, Duration of Certification and Location are the major four factors that genuinely influence the cost of TTCs. The low average cost of Indian TTC programs is not indicative of the quality. India has highly knowledgeable yoga gurus who are willing to share their skills with you.
Why Our Students Love Our Bali Location
Living on Nusa Lembongan for the month of my yoga teacher training was a dream. The island is a calm oasis away from the busier Bali hotspots and you are spoilt with things to do. I liked being able to spend downtime exploring the island, learning how to surf and taking in the beautiful natural environment. The best part for me was the yoga shala, which opens out onto the beach. I loved practicing to the soothing sound of the waves. The island’s calming energy was a really good environment for learning it helps to create space in the mind and better focus.
All Yoga have really found the perfect spot for their teacher training. I loved Nusa Lembongan’s mellow vibe and super friendly locals, not to mention jaw-dropping sunsets. The biggest surprise I had when I arrived was the vast choice of healthy, eco-conscious and affordable cafes and restaurants around. Whether we craved authentic, local cuisine or simple, nutritious dishes, we really were spoilt for choice! I was happy to find that my tricky dietary requirements were the least of my worries, and I was able to fuel my body with nourishing and varied food throughout the entire course.
Don’t Miss: Loudoun County Public Schools Job Opportunities
Diploma In Yoga Education
- The program is recognized by the Indian Government .
- Yoga Vidya Gurukul is affiliated to YCMOU to run the Diploma courses in Yoga.
- Yoga Vidya Gurukul is recognized as Yoga & Yoga therapy research organization by University of Pune .
- Certification to the successful student entitles them to teach in any part of the world.
- Many insurance companies all over the world have been providing liability & professional indemnity insurance to our students who complete the Yoga teacher training program, as the student becomes a member of Yogapoint teacher association of Yoga Vidya Gurukul after completing the course. There is NO extra membership fee for becoming the member. Currently Yogapoint teacher association has more than 4000 teachers out of india and more than 18000 teachers in India.
What Is Seva Yoga / Karma Yoga
Seva is serving others and helping others with compassion. Serving is not for personal gratification but to uplift others. Seva is an offering. When an action contains your best thoughts and feelings, your love and affection, sympathy and compassion, and when it uplifts others, that is seva. In the course of time seva becomes a way of life. Living for others becomes a way of life, not living for oneself. Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
You May Like: Government Jobs In San Antonio
What Is Paramanand Yoga
Paramanand Yoga is known to stay closer to the roots, imparting the knowledge right from Ancient Sanskrit Scriptures. Here, the students embark on a journey which allows them to experience the traditional Eight Limbs of Hatha Yoga. We emphasize following Yama and Niyama, together with Ayurvedas Ahara and Vihara principles in or Ashram lifestyle. Expedition starts from Body Consciousness to Supreme Consciousness to explore unlimited possibilities of their potential through Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation Read more…
Curriculum / Contents / Syllabus
- Yoga Techniques and practices
- Basic & Preparatory movements -More than 30 basic and preparatory movements to warm up the body, muscles and align the joints are taught in the program. These movements help prevent injuries during difficult yoga poses. Click to know more
- Yoga poses / asana – Yoga teacher training program includes about 90 different yoga poses starting with poses for beginners and intermediate level and some advance poses are included but it is for those who can do it easily. Yoga poses include forward bends, back bends, side bends, twists, inversions, standing poses, balancing poses, relaxing poses and meditative poses.
- Pranayama – Deep Breathing, Fast Breathing, Alternate Nostril Breathing , Surya Bhedan , Bhastrika , Bhramari , Ujjayi , Shitali, Sitkari .
- Meditation – Chakra meditation, Prana or Breath focused meditation similar to Vipassana, Om Mantra meditation and Mindfulness meditation.
- Surya Namaskar – Sun Salutations. a dynamic series of Yoga poses to revitalize the body and mind.
- Cleansing Processes – Jalaneti , Kapalbhati , Tratak , Vaman dhouti and Partial master cleanse or Lagoo Shankha prakshalana from the Hatha Yoga Tradition.
- Mantra and Chanting Techniques and practice of mantras including Om, Gayatri, Mahamrityunjay, Shanti mantras, tantra related chants and chakra related mantras
Read Also: Financial Assistance Dental Implants
Start A New Career As A Certified Yoga Teacher
If you want to become a Certified Yoga teacher, this 200-hour training course will be perfect for you. Here, you will learn all essential components of yoga and how they can help you with your self-practice and teachings.
To become a qualified Yoga teacher, you must have a good foundation in the Yoga teaching techniques and know what is required to be certified by Yoga Alliance USA. After you have completed this Yoga certification course, you will become certified by Yoga Alliance USA. This certification is a necessity if you want to teach Yoga worldwide legally to the public.
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University
University established by State Govt. of Maharashtra and UGC Recognized
Best Masters Degree course in yoga that you can complete from the security of your home. We bring you a unique course with complete hand-holding for theory as well as practicals. Will well prepared books you can study at your own pace.
- Ready study material
- Flexible schedule & learn from home
- Any Graduation or Equivalent
- Medium of Answer- English, Hindi, Marathi & Sanskrit
- Personal guidance & support
- No background of yoga needed
Recommended Reading: Los Lunas Government
Yoga Teacher Training Courses In India
Residential & non-residential, cost-effective & intensive yoga teacher training courses in Delhi, India at Adwait Yoga School are accredited by Yoga Alliance USA or/and World Yoga Alliance. The founder of Adwait Yoga School, Sri Yogi Anand, based on his immense knowledge and experiences years, has composed the course curriculums to guarantee the best quality of training.
The 200 hour, 300 hour & 500 hour Yoga Instructor Training Courses are more suitable for those who want to teach for a more extended period at a reputed institute. The course covers all Yoga Essentials & Fundamentals.
To become a qualified yoga teacher, you must have a 500-hour TTC certification or a minimum of two years of experience in Yoga Teaching. To get the certification, you must take the complete Yoga Teacher Training Course and pass the exam, which we offer.
The Yoga Instructor Training Courses at our School are specially designed to train you in different aspects of Yoga Teaching. Yoga instructor training includes Yoga Techniques, Fundamentals, Yoga Essentials, and Yoga Philosophy. The training program also helps you obtain certification to teach Yoga Teacher Training.
Online / Offline / Mix Modes
All our courses are conducted in various modes. Since students are joining Pan-India and abroad we well, we are offering the choice of Online, Offline and Mix mode batches.
- Online classes are conducted through licensed versions of tools like Zoom, Jio Meet etc.
- Offline classes are conducted at our studio in Airoli, Navi Mumbai
- In Mix mode students can close to attend Online as well as Offline classes
We run small student batches so that we can provide personalise attention.
Recommended Reading: State Jobs In Las Vegas
Experience At A Glance
- What we teach during the sessions brings unimaginable behavior changes and transformation on physical, mental emotional and spiritual levels. Some of these experiences are:
- 1. Greater physical flexibility
- 2. Asana – Meticulous training and practice, mindful experience of the postures, and it’s therapeutic benefits in depth
- 3. Meditation True learning and deeper experience
- 4. Pranayama – Deeper experience
- 5. Detoxification of body and mind
- 6. Holistic healing with prana shakti
- 7. Chakra activation
- 8. Kundalini Shakti activation
- 9. Break free from unhealthy habits
- 10. Reduced anger, frustration, stress, tension, anxiety, fear, loneliness, depression, confusion, weakness, headache, imbalance and others.
- 11. Improved concentration, confidence levels, relationships, balance, memory, IQ, strength, immunity.
- 12. Life transformation.
Zazyoga Mindful Movement Ytt
Duration: 200 hours
Price: $1,397 or $141 per month
Format: Self-paced and one-on-one
Zazyoga is known to provide a more spiritual and hands-on experience with yoga. Their belief is that empowering yogis with passion and the right tools leads to the ideal yoga practitioner and teacher.
The thing that really sets Zazyoga apart is that they instill a sense of community and encourage it. On that part, they offer continuous online support throughout your training, give you a chance to discuss things with fellow students, and focus on building communities through Facebook groups, Slack groups, and more.
When youre doing the course, youll be receiving personal feedback on a daily basis. Youll also be getting one-on-one coaching from the teachers, giving you a deeper understanding of the yoga practice.
Most online courses focus on a specific type of yoga practice. However, this particular course combines the practices of Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and the Vinyasa style.
The brand has developed something called Mindful Momentum. Its an approach that focuses on teaching yoga mastery, being mindful, and continually practicing functional alignment.
Other than that, you learn 30 different original morning practices, 30 Asana labs, and step-by-step yoga sequencing skills.
Read Also: Government Suburban
Anatomy And Physiology Of Yoga Practices
Human Anatomy & Physiology – a basic knowledge of various body systems including respiratory, digestive, excretory, blood circulatory, nervous, musculoskeletal, reproductive & endocrine systems. Functioning of various organs, endocrine glands and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions / contraindications are covered in these lectures and also in practical Yoga sessions.
Category #: Techniques Training & Practice
- Meditation in Patanjalis Yoga Sutra
- Meditation in Puranas
- Mindfulness Practice# 1: Anapana Sati
- Mindfulness Practice# 2: Body Scan
- Mindfulness Practice# 3: Mindful Walking
- Mindfulness Practice# 4: Mindful Eating
- Mindfulness Practice #5: Mindfulness of Metta
- Following Up with Mindfulness
- Familiarity with major Yogic Texts
- Philosophy into Practice
- The Practicum
Recommended Reading: Dump Truck Bidding Contracts
Restorative Teacher Training By Yoga International
Duration: 6 hours
Taught by Cyndi Lee, the course focuses on adjusting yoga practices for different body types, shapes, and sizes. The idea is to convert the concept of restorative poses and principles toward applying it to everyone.
Youll be learning how to teach prop hacks even when you dont have any traditional props. Along with a complete understanding of Restorative yoga, Cyndi Lee also teaches two Buddhist meditation practices to complement the yoga training.
As a student, you will also learn how you can introduce various Restorative yoga practices and poses to your class. You will also learn different ways to sequence a yoga class for better management and energizing.
Other than that, Cyndi Lee also focuses on covering some of the common mistakes teachers make while teaching. She covers some of the common obstacles teachers face, how you can overcome them, and how you can become more confident teaching your classes.
When you register for the course, you get a digital manual with unlimited course access. The 15-page PDF is an insight-driven and well-organized resource that includes insights, tips, instructions, and inspiration from Cyndi Lee.
You can take the course at any time on any of your devices, whether you want to take it on a PC, tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
If you push for it, you can easily complete the course and get your digital certificate in two days.
Q How To Select A Right Yoga School In India Thats Not A Scam
When it comes to Yoga Teacher Training, its not an easy feat. It challenges you physically, emotionally, and financially. The high number of Yoga schools in India also increases the risk of scams. In this section, well discuss how you can select the right yoga school while avoiding the fake ones.
Take the following steps/factors into consideration to select your ideal yoga school location:
2. Keep in mind the style of yoga you want to teach others. The most popular styles are Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Kundalini. Multi-style courses are the best one to start with you are not sure.
3. Take into consideration whether you can handle the intensive nature of the course.
4. What is your ideal class size? Do you enjoy socializing with others, or would like to practice in a small group?
5. Finally, ensure that you research the potential yoga schools thoroughly and read plenty of testimonials, before deciding and paying for a course.
As you can tell from the above five-step procedure, it is the last point where the chances of getting scammed are the highest. This is because it involves extensive research, therefore making it a tedious task. So only a handful of students can dedicate the required time and effort to go through every school minutely.
Also Check: Clark County Nevada Government Jobs
Eligibility To Do The Above Teacher Training Courses
Anyone, irrespective of caste, creed, gender, nationality, religion, and academic qualification, can join any of the above Courses. Also, people who want to deepen and expand their knowledge of Yoga and its components can join any of our above TTC programs and become certified teachers and trainers. However, an applicant needs to be physically, mentally, and emotionally well and up to the mark. Our School teaches Asana or the physical parts of Yoga. Still, being an Indigenous Yoga School of India, we also teach other essential elements of Yoga. Those fundamental parts of Yoga are respecting the lineage and master, ethical commitments, basic yogic disciplines, love, empathy, compassion, and Karma Yoga. Therefore, we advise every applicant to have an open mind to taste, experience, and enjoy Indian Traditional Yogic culture at our School.
Yoga Teacher Training Dharamsala
The small city of Dharamsala is surrounded by the breathtaking Himalayas. It is said to vibrate with the pure spiritual energy and abundance of the Himalayas. In Dharamsala, you will be immersed in an environment that supports your yoga practice physically, energetically, and spiritually.
Dharamsala is known for being home to His Holiness the Dalai Lama, along with many Tibetans who have taken refuge in Mcleodganj, about one kilometer away. The word Dharamsala can be loosely translated to spiritual dwelling place, and amazingly, it lives up to its name.
Recommended Reading: Congress Middle Class Mortgage Stimulus
Yoga Philosophy Styles Lifestyle Lectures
- Ashtanga yoga Ethics for yoga practitioners , asana or Yoga Poses, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan & Samadhi .
- Hatha Yoga – History, philosophy, asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha and cleansing techniques.
- Different styles of yoga / Classical types of yoga .
- Ayurveda – Introduction to ayurveda, ayurveda body types, ayurveda diet.
- Yoga lifestyle.
Bali Travel & General Information
Many of our graduates chose to arrive earlier or stay on longer to travel Bali and surrounding Indonesia. If you have the time, we recommend spending an extra couple of weeks to explore the country. Indonesias straightforward visa process and choice of travel options make it an easy place to get around. And for those who want to explore further, neighboring Asia is at close reach with many low cost airlines operating flights daily to the likes of Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Balis diverse landscape covers rugged mountains, endless coastlines and lush rich terraces, making it the perfect place for adventurous explorers. Some not to miss places in Bali and Indonesia for adventure, scenery, yoga and surf are:
Also Check: State Jobs Las Vegas Nv